- We are communicated a portion of Mary's profound humility, and this allows us to see ourselves as we truly are: sinful, weak, completely dependent upon God's grace.
- We will be given a share of Mary's unrivaled faith.
- Our hearts, like Mary's, will become free of scruples and servile fear.
- We will be filled with Mary's great confidence in God, and we will approach Jesus arm-in-arm with Mary.
- Mary will reproduce her Magnificat in our hearts, her ability to "rejoice in God, her salvation" (Lk. 1:47), and to praise and thank our Lord.
- If Mary, the "tree of life" is cultivated in our souls then, in time, we will bear the same "fruit" in our lives - the Lord Jesus.
- By loving Jesus in union with the most perfectly consecrated of all of His disciples, we will give Jesus "more glory in a month than by any other practice, however difficult, in many years."
Those are some truly enormous benefits, wouldn't you say? The Communion of Saints is an amazing reality.