Monday, March 4, 2013

This year: Full-Court Press for St. Patrick's Day!!


The parade in St. Louis' Dogtown is great and green beer is a hoot - but celebrating St. Patrick's Day by reading the saint for yourself tops them all!  That's right, St. Patrick left us a book - his Confession, or spiritual autobiography.  That's news to you?  Me too - up until three short years ago!

And here's a deal too good to pass up:  it's available online, absolutely free.  CLICK HERE   I found myself completely in awe of Patrick's faith, and I have no doubt that you will too.
 
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year, Dr. Kevin Vost and I want to invite you to read Patrick's Confession - a mere 25 pages - over the next two weeks, and then be ready to call into EWTN Radio's "St. Joseph Radio Presents ..." on Saturday, March 16th, to share your thoughts and/or ask questions.  I am a humble fan of St. Patrick, but Dr. Vost seriously knows his Celts!  (Check out his book, Three Irish Saints.Our toll-free number is 1-855-447-6000, and the show starts at 1 p.m., ET.

I sincerely hope we will hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment