Monday, July 29, 2013

Help a Good Priest and a Worthy Cause

So here is a first for my blog - fundraising!  When a friend brought this to my attention however, I knew I needed to do my part to get the word out.  Here is the link to Fr. Kenneth Bolin's fundraising page, where you can pledge money and support him in his running of the 38th Annual Marine Corp Marathon in support of the Archdiocese for the Military Services.  I have never met Fr. Bolin personally, but a man who gives his life to not only the priesthood but the Marines is certainly deserving of our help.  Oh, and NOT ONLY is he a priest and a Marine, he's a HUSBAND and FATHER (a convert from Anglicanism in 2009)!  I know that it if it is within your means, you will do what you can; so my thanks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. I have known Fr. Bolin since childhood. He is a genuine person with a heart full of love for all. Thank you for taking a moment to read this article.

    ReplyDelete